GreenSmart Neogreene Giveaway
It’s time to ditch Neoprene and get a more environmentally friendly product like GreenSmart’s Neogreene. This new product provides the same great stretchy material that neoprene provides, without all the dangerous chemicals. What’s even better is that GreenSmart is offering a set of their products to one of my readers.
GreenSmart’s primary goal with all of their products and materials is to use what they call eco-process, striving to be as close to eco-friendly as possible. It started with the use of their rPET material, a plastic that is constructed of recycled PET plastic. The introduction of Neogreene came just earlier this year in hopes to replace the not so environmentally friendly neoprene. Instead of using adhesives that contain dangerous chemicals, their product uses water based solvents. Not only is 25% less energy and petroleum need to product neogreene, but it also contains no VOCs. It doesn’t stop there though, EcoSmart also donates 10% of their profits to several environmental organizations including the World Wildlife Fund.
GreenSmart started this past summer by making laptop and water bottle sleeves using neogreene. They haven’t stopped there. They just released their line of food and beverage neogreene products it makes it easy to carry your lunch or those ever so fragile wine bottles. Now it’s your chance to win your choice of a a neogreene wine carrier and lunch bag valued at approximately $50. Both come in 4 great colors: Licorice, Blue Ice, Tangerine and Eggplant.
The winner will get a choice of one of their 3 lunch bags:
The winner will also get one of their wine carriers in one of their four great colors:
How to Win
There are many opportunities to win this contest. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. Here’s all the ways to increase your chances to win:
- Comment ( 1 entry ): Visit GreenSmart and tell us which of their products you like the most whether it be in rPET or neogreene or include which lunch bag and color you like the most.
- Subscribe to my subscription services ( up to 2 entries ): Follow my daily articles by simply subscribing to to my email subscription service and/or RSS feed. This will give you a great chance to win and give you all the latest updates to my blog. A win-win situation. You get 1 entry for each subscription.
- Spread the Word ( 2 entries ): You can get a better advantage by publicizing this giveaway on your blog. All you have to do is give a brief description of this contest and a link to it. Be sure to include a link to the post in a comment.
- Twitter ( 1 entry ): Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest including a brief description of this contest and a link to it. Include a link to your Twitter account in the comment.
- StumbleUpon ( 1 entry ): Stumble this contest or one of my popular tools and leave a review.
When is it over?
This giveaway will end December 15th, 2009 at 11:59pm. I will randomly select an winner from the list of all entries and announce the winner the following day. This contest is only to U.S. residents 18 years or older.
Good luck to everybody!