The Earth Machine Compost Bin Giveaway – CLOSED
The Earth Machine Compost bin one of the leading compost bins on the market. This compost bin was created by Norseman Plastic Environment Products in order to promote home composting throughout our country. They are carried by almost every major company carrying compost bins on the market and through many local municipalities throughout the country. Over 3,500 municipalities having composting programs that carry the Earth Machine which have distributed over 2.5 million. Some of the major features of the Earth Machine composter are:
- Twist-locking pest-resistant lid
- Ten year warranty
- Locking harvesting door
- Side ventilation
I bought an Earth Machine composting bin from my local municipality when I moved to my new home. This was one of the best investments I could have made. The entire compost bin is made of strong plastic that feels like it will last. It also takes every measure to ensure that pests will not enter into your compost by having a locking door and tight sealing lid. Aesthetically it is not an eye sore like some compost bins can be and fits in almost any part of your yard. At a diameter and height of 33″ , it is large enough to hold a large amount of waste products without having to empty.
Norseman Plastics was generous enough to give the readers of Pays to Live Green an opportunity to win The Earth Machine Compost Bin ($100 value).
How to Win
There are many opportunities to win this contest. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. Here’s how you can increase your chances to win:
- Comment ( 1 entry ): Visit Earth Machine and describe your favorite feature about this composting bin or how composting would help you.
- Subscribe to my email subscription ( up to 2 entries ): Follow my daily articles by simply subscribing to to my email subscription service and/or RSS feed. This will give you a great chance to win and give you all the latest updates to my blog. A win-win situation.
- Spread the Word ( 2 entries ): You can get a better advantage by publicizing this giveaway on your blog. All you have to do is give a brief description of this contest and a link to it. Be sure to include a link to the post in a comment.
- Twitter ( 1 entry ): Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest including a brief description of this contest and a link to it. Include a link to your Twitter account in the comment.
- StumbleUpon ( 1 entry ): Stumble this contest or one of my popular tools and leave a review.
When is it over?
This giveaway will end August 2nd, 2009 at midnight. I will randomly select an winner from the list of all entries and announce the winner on August 3rd, 2009. This contest is only to U.S. residents 18 years or older.